Title: My Mute Girlfriend
Genre: Romance (Fiction)
Publisher: @srishtipub ⠀⠀
My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thanks to @authorhimanshu for sending me a copy for an honest review and here it is🌻
The story revolves around two main characters i.e Rohan and Vaidehi, they were in love but one day suddenly vaidehi stopped talking to him without giving any reason. Although she had always stood by his side and her eyes reflected immense love, but she remained his mute girlfriend.
My Mute Girlfriend is a true romance story of how Rohan unravels the answers to why Vaidehi was mute for so long, and how their life is about to change. But little do they know that the worst is yet to come.⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So, to find out the reason behind Vaidehi muteness, you will have to pick the book and read.
- There are few romantic stories, not that dramatic but when we read, it feels so real and leaves us speechless at the same time, the best part is we are able to connect with it and this is that one book.
- This book has all flavours of life: Love, friendship, college, hostel, heartbreak, struggle, success.
- It’s a complicated love story with a little bit of suspense which will keep you guessing the end, till the end.
- Few parts of the book are damn relatable.
- I loved the way the writer has expressed all the emotions so beautifully in the book, it looks so real. I literally cried reading the end plus a few of the letters in between the story makes it more realistic.
- The title looks attractive, language is simple but the cover of the book would have been better.
- Highly recommended to the people who are into the romantic genre.
All the best @authorhimanshu for your future projects❤